Butt and Leg is my all time favourite day. I love growing my glutes and it’s a passion I have. The burning feeling and the ache the next day proves that you have put the work in and results are happening. Below is my favourite workout at the moment. As I’ve expressed before. I change up my workout every time and have new favourites every so often but at the moment, I am in love with routine 1.
- Thigh Abductor machine – 10 reps, 3 sets, 40kg
- Thigh Adductor machine – 10 reps, 3 sets, 40kg
- Leg Press – 10 reps, 3 sets, 70kg
- Weighted Squats – 10 reps, 3 sets, 16kg
- Cable One Leg Kickback – 10 reps, 3 sets, 5kg
- Weighted Hip Thrusts – 10 reps, 3 sets, 10kg plate
- Glute Kickbacks – 10 reps, 3 sets
- Kettlebell Deadlift (think I made that up) – 12 reps, 3 sets, 16kg
That’s seems like a lot but it is honestly worth it. It’s tough and takes me about an hour if all the machines are clear but I guarantee you will be hurting the next day. The kettlebell deadlift is my favourite and has been ever since I started growing my butt. 1 tip when you train glutes: squeeze your butt in every exercise. If you are doing hip thrusts, squeeze when you get to the top. That is how you will get THE BEST results!